Friendly Professional care you can trust for all the family
Our goal at Shoreham Chiropractic Clinic is to provide you with friendly, professional care that you can trust.
Helping you achieve your health objectives
Whilst Chiropractic care lies at the heart of our approach, together with other skilled professionals here at the clinic we work to ensure an integrated approach aimed at helping you achieve your health objectives.
Whether those objectives be to gain pain relief, working towards returning to activities that you are no longer able to perform, prepare for a sporting event or simply enhancing your general health and well being.
Care focused to your unique needs
Our care is focused to the unique needs of each individual though our different areas of expertise:
- Chiropractic Care. Our chiropractors focus on trying to help you reduce pain, improve movement, flexibility and stability in your body. Read more»
- Yoga. Our yoga classes help you gain a deeper understanding of your body. Read more»
- Pilates. Perfect for promoting physical harmony and balance. Read more »
- Sports Massage. For sports injuries, pre and post sporting event care, relaxing or invigorating. Read more»
- Personal Trainer. Supporting rehabilitation from injury, helping you prepare for a sports event and general conditioning. Read more»
We have a highly experienced, skilled and friendly team who to look forward to meeting you, find out more about our team»
Free initial consultation
If you are unsure whether we would be able to help you our chiropractors offer a complimentary 15 minute consultation to advise you on your health options. Please contact us and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
Award winning Clinic
We are extremely proud to be one of only three clinics in Sussex to have been awarded both the Patient Partnership Quality Mark and the Clinical Management Quality Mark by the Royal College of Chiropractors.
These awards recognize our commitment to provide high standards of professional care and to valuing the things that you the patients say are important.