Shoreham Yoga Summer Workshops
We are excited to be able to offer you, for the first time, summer Shoreham yoga workshops focusing on improving joint health through Yin Yoga and the Art of Slowing Down.
Happy and Open
- Focusing on hip joints
- Saturday 13th August, 8.30am to 11.00am
Energise and detox
- Focusing on Liver health and its role in reducing toxicity so often associated with chronic joint pain conditions
- Saturday 20th August, 8.30am to 11.00am
Digest and absorb
- Focusing on the lower body
- Saturday 27th August, 8.30am to 11.00am
What is Yin Yoga?
Yin yoga is a blend of yoga, mindfulness and Chinese medicine.
A practice accessible to all of us whether young, old, stiff, sick or healthy.
By making yoga based shapes with our bodies and breathing into these spaces we work to alleviate tension around the joints, aid our body to flush out toxins, deeply stretch out muscles and release tired bodies by turning our awareness inwards.
Shoreham yoga workshop schedule
- 8.30am Registration: Welcoming homemade fresh cleanse / detox juice
- 9.00am What is Yin yoga? The benefits for mind and body
- 9.15am Breathing techniques & breath awareness
- 9.30 – 10.30am Yin practice
- 10-30 – 10.45am Yang postures to balance the Yin
- 10.45 – 11.00am Guided body relaxation (yoga nidra)
- 11.00am Herbal tea and closing of workshop session
Our expert yoga instructor: Di Wynn
Diana decided to train as a Yoga teacher in 2002, qualifying as a Hatha yoga instructor in 2010 with Yogahaven. Diana has topped up her training in India and New York with some of the most recognised yoga teachers, spending time learning directly from them.
Another love along side yoga for Diana is food. Running Blini Catering, providing vegan/vegetarian food for Yoga retreats, yoga teacher trainings and general events.
- The Cost of workshops £35
- Book more than one and get them for £30 each
- Space is limited to 8 so booking early is advised
Call in to the Clinic, phone us on 01273 461155 or use our contact form to find out more and/or book your place on these Shoreham Yoga workshops.
All of our Shoreham Yoga sessions are held in the SCC studio in Ham Road, Shoreham-by-Sea. Situated close to the Shoreham rail station and local bus routes, we are easily reached from Lancing, Southwick, Worthing and Hove.